CGS is fully dedicated to the growth and development of each student. The school aims to provide broad, holistic, challenging and sound education in order to enable children to reach their full academic potential. Textbooks and schemes of work are chosen to accommodate and stimulate children of all abilities.
The curriculum is carefully structured, regularly reviewed and updated.
We aim to
• Establish good working habits amongst students and encourage them to become self-reliant.
• Provide opportunities, training and resources for students to research and become independent learners.
• Monitor student progress through regular assessments.
• Provide extra-curricular activities to produce well-rounded students.
• Provide laboratory and I.T. facilities for all students.
• Instil moral and ethical values in students that inspire them to become good human beings.